Check back often to see what is new on this site or changes that have been recently made. These will be listed here along with the date of the change/addition. This will keep you abreast of the latest news.
While Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) are not new, there are annual updates and there is still some confusion regarding what it is and how it works. This document will provide those answers.
- Understanding Health Savings Accounts
Changes to our health care system will be ongoing for several years. This chart provides a high level overview of the changes expected to impact employees and employers.
- Health Care Reform
- RE Sutton & Associates has been acquired by Brown & Brown
It is with great pleasure that Richard Sutton announces a merger between RE Sutton & Associates and Brown & Brown Insurance. Brown & Brown is one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with over 67 years of continuous service. The Company is ranked as the sixth largest such organization in the United States by Business Insurance magazine.
A couple of important comments:
- RE Sutton & Associates will continue to operate under the name of RE Sutton & Associates and out of the current Brownsburg office.
- There will be no change to any of the current services provided, although we will have expanded resources available through this affiliation.
- All current employees of RE Sutton & Associates will be retained and will continue in the same capacity as current.
- All contact information, including phone numbers, email addresses, website address will remain unchanged.
In other words, this is truly ‘business as usual’; but, with the backing of a much larger organization that will provide us with access to many additional resources.
- There will be no change to any fees charged by RE Sutton & Associates.